Monday, August 11, 2014

FREE Cosmopolitan magazine subscription

Recyclebank®
My Account
Earn Points
Get Rewards
Live Green
One Twine
Hi Pigucouponing,
Thank you for your reward order! The details of your order are below, which may include special instructions required to retrieve your reward.

Online Reward

Reward Code
Cosmopolitan - 1-Year Magazine Subscription (12 Issues)
Redeem Now
NOTE: Your reward will be waiting for you in My Rewards. Just click on the link and/or use the code provided to use your reward. Use your reward at this partner's site.

Total points 240


Hurry, there are some new articles at Recyclebank that you can earn more points. I just earned enough points today to score 1 year Cosmopolitan magazine subscription for FREE. And this is the fourth magazine that I got for free from Recyclebank, woohoo! (See my previous free magazine subscription here)

No comments:

Post a Comment