Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Free lunch + Sweets

I had to drive 45 minutes to the next town today. On my way home I was hungry, so I stopped by Race Trac for a FREE jalapeno beef hot dog using my free hot dog coupon ( click here to see how to get one).


Later I passed by a 7- Eleven, and I got a pack of free Twinkies by using the 7-Eleven app coupon on my phone. Remember this week everyday 7-Eleven is offering a freebie when you use the coupon from it's app. So don't forget to grab yours each day.


$1.00 off one Florida's Natural Citrus Smoothies

PS. To get the 7-Eleven Freebies, you will need to download the 7-Eleven app to your phone, create an account, and log in in order to show the coupon to the cashier at the store.

$0.50 off 2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Scrambles

No comments:

Post a Comment