Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Conair hair Curling Iron money maker @CVS


This week, the Conair hair stlyler, dryer or hair trimmer are producing a $10 Extra bucks at CVS (offer limit 1 per CVS card)

- Conair Curling Iron Medium Curls 1 inch or other sizes (5/8 inch) $10.49
Use: 20% off CVS email coupon 
Pay: $8.39
Receive: $10 Extra bucks

Total: $1.61 money maker

(If you don't have any CVS coupon, you would pay $10.49 and get $10 extra bucks, not bad !)


$2.00 off ONE Pantene Expert Collection product $1.00 off ONE Pantene Styling Product $2.00 off ONE Vidal Sassoon Hair Color $2.00 off any L'Oreal Paris Preference Hair Color

2 comments:

  1. is there a different email we should've gotten for the 20%off coupon? because I only got the email that says 20% off our online purchase

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get both % off online purchase and % off in store emails each week. I think what I did was log on to my cvs account and on the bottom of the page says Save more with Extra Care email, click on it and sign up with your email. I remember after I signed up it showed my options of which kind of email I like to receive (in store coupon, online coupon....). Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete