Tuesday, September 9, 2014

FREE O, The Oprah Magazine subscription

Recyclebank®

My Account
Earn Points
Get Rewards
Live Green
One Twine
Hi Pigucoupon
Thank you for your reward order! The details of your order are below, which may include special instructions required to retrieve your reward.

Online Reward

Reward Code
O, The Oprah Magazine - 1-Year Magazine Subscription (12 Issues)
Redeem Now
NOTE: Your reward will be waiting for you in My Rewards. Just click on the link and/or use the code provided to use your reward. Use your reward at this partner's site.

Total points 300

For any additional questions about your order, please visit the FAQ on Recyclebank.com or call RecycleBank Customer Care at 1.888.727.2978.

Today I got one more magazine subscription for free from Recyclebank.com, and this is the 5th or 6th free magazine subscriptions I redeemed since July (see my previous free score here). The more the better! I am getting back $0.50 for each recent issue by selling them to the book store! I just received my Metropolitan yesterday and ELLE last week!

$0.50 off All You Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment