Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Money maker Better home & Garden merchandise @ Walmart

About one month ago, I bought a 7.5 cup container ( better home & Garden brand) from Walmart for $5.97 and submitted a $6 mail in rebate ( see previous post here). And I got the $6 check in the mail yesterday, woohoo! As I said, I've already received my subscription and 1 refund before, this is my second refund. So to qualify for the $6 refund, look for the better home & garden merchandise with the "one year Free BHG mags label", inside you will find a refund form with no minimum purchase requirement, and just simply fill out the form and mail it out with the receipt to the address on the rebate.







$2.00 off (1) package of HUGGIES Diapers $1.00 off 12pk Sunkist Soda TEN™ product $1.00 off any TWO (2) KRAFT Dressings $2.00 off any TWO Glade products

Besides these containers, rebate forms are found in Better Home furniture, Certain Picture frames, Wax warmers, Bedding, Trash Cans (I bought this during last year's thanksgiving sale and redeem for my current subscription), curtains and more. Look for Walmart's clearance section for some good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment