Friday, August 8, 2014

Kroger Mega sale

This week has been a productive week and I have been busy working and exploring couponing at Kroger. I also received 2 issues of ELLE and 1 issue of Good Housekeeping I got for free last month( and there are 2 coupons in the magazine!). So I'm getting ready to gather all the magazines to sell them this weekend.
I haven't been shopping much at Kroger, but the buy 5 save $5 mega sale at Kroger got me excited and saved me some money on things I use or consume regularly.

Kroger ( buy 5 participating item save $5)
I did 2 transactions since I just want to try it out here:
1st Transaction:
- 2 x Febreeze air spray $2.99 each
  2 x Pantene shampoo $ 3.79 each
  Challenge cream cheese bar $1.99
Used: save $5 instantly
          $4 off 2 Pantene shampoo or conditioner PC
          BOGO Febreeze air products MQ 7/27 inserts (took off $2.99)
           $1 off Challenge cream cheese PC
Total: $2.56

2nd Transaction:
- Simply apple juice $3.79
   2 x Covergirl eye shadow $2.39 each
   2 x Challenge cream cheese bar $1.99 each
   Chilies frozen meal 10 oz $2.50
Used: save $5 instantly
          Free Chilies frozen meal ecoupon downloaded to card
          $3 off 2 Covergirl products MQ from 7/27 P & G
          2 x $1 off Challenge cream cheese PC
Total: $3.74

I love Dial body wash and there is a good deal at CVS this week: Buy 2 dial body wash, receive $2 Extra bucks.
CVS
- 4 x Dial body wash on sale $3.5 each
Used: $2 off $10 body wash CVS magic machine coupon
          2 x $2 off 2 Dial body wash PC
          Submit $1 Dial body wash ibotta
Total: $ 7 and receive $4 Extra bucks






$2.00 off any 2 Dial Body Washes or Bar Soaps $1.00 off (2) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spreads $2.00 off any one (1) Revlon Eye Product $2.00 off any THREE Glade products $4.00 off Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler $2.00 off ONE Pantene Expert Collection product

No comments:

Post a Comment